Mad for McDreamy? Hot for House?
Here at Harlequin Mills & Boon, we’re looking for fresh, new voices and exciting stories! This month, we’re offering a super fast assessment of your manuscript. So send us your first chapter and a synopsis for an editorial response in 2 weeks!
We’re looking for drop-dead gorgeous heroes and feisty heroines, set in the Medical world, where sensual tension and emotionally-charged conflict runs high as your medical professionals are placed under pressure to save the day – leading to life-changing encounters between them!
Want to know more details? Visit our website for more submission information:
Got a Medical Romance to tell?
Fancy a 2 week turnaround?
Then you need the
Harlequin Mills & Boon Medical Romance
RAPID RESPONSE UNIT 2013!
If you love strong and sexy medical heroes and heroines, M&B editors Sheila, Suzy and Laurie, a.k.a. the RAPID RESPONSE UNIT, are waiting to read your first chapter!
Harlequin Mills & Boon Medical Romance are actively looking for exciting new voices, so send your first chapter and synopsis for a guaranteed, superfast assessment, to email@example.com
RAPID RESPONSE UNIT submissions received between 1st June and 30th June 2013 will receive a response within 2 weeks, from acknowledgement of receipt!
Don’t delay – make the RAPID RESPONSE UNIT your first call!
· Full writing guidelines available at www.millsandboon.co.uk/AAMedR.asp
· Please submit a first chapter and synopsis only, along with a cover letter containing your contact details
· To be sure that your submission receives a Rapid Response, you must have an acknowledgement of receipt by return email.
· A response will be sent within two weeks of the acknowledgement email being sent to you.
· The Rapid Response Unit would be closed to submissions at midnight on 30th June 2013.